Taking place March 20-21, the 2015 Latin Food Fest™ Los Angeles includes Flavor of the Americas Dinner–the highlight of the Fest’s fundraising activities, Latin Food Expo, and our signature event, Grande Tasting.
Grande Tasting is an all-inclusive tasting festival so guests pay one price to enter and indulge in a variety of local and international Latin food, wine and spirits. Meet internationally acclaimed chefs who will be conducting cooking demonstrations, and you won’t want to miss the Best of Fest Awards – our showcase of culinary excellence. Thematic pavilions will include:
• Spirits of the Americas Tasting & Awards – Rum, Pisco, Mezcal, Raicilla, Sotol and Tequila
• Culinary Showdown – Top chefs go head to head in a fun and interactive cooking competition
• Grande Wine Tasting – Argentina, California, Chile, Mexico and Spain
• VIP Playa – Gourmet food, music, reserve wine, premium spirits, gift bag
• Music, art and a silent auction of culinary supplies and memorabilia
Santa Monica Beach Park • 2600 Barnard Way, Santa Monica 90405